Who is this article for?
This article will guide you through how to make edits to existing responses within your assessment, amend who is notified of issues and how to change the status of an issue.
Note: You will not be able to change the wording of the question, add/remove questions from the assessment or change an answer type e.g. from Yes/No answer to Multiple choice. To do this, please contact your Account Manager.
1. Sign into WorkRite and Navigate to Management System.
2. Select the Company tab on the left menu.
3. Select Global Assessment Settings tab.
4. Select Edit Assessments.
5. From the dropdown menu, select the assessment you wish to edit
6. You will now see the set up of this assessment split off into different sections. Click on the section you which contains the response you wish to update, which will reveal the questions within that section
7. Click on the question you wish to edit the response to, which will reveal the possible answers that can be given
8. Click on the answer you wish to edit. A box will appear with the fields which can be updated. The fields are -
Action Type which can be:
- No Action - Nothing will happen when a user selects this answer
- Email Other - A field will appear in which you can enter the email address you wish to be notified if a user selects this answer.
- Email Manager - The Manager whose group the user is in will be notified if they select this answer.
- Response - Help text will appear at the end of the assessment guiding the user on best practice.
- Response & Notify - Help text will appear at the end of the assessment, as well as an email being sent to a specific user (e.g. Manager, Health and Safety team)
For the purpose of this article I am going to select the action type as Response and Notify.
You can add text in the Response Text field. Notification Type can be either Email Other or Email Manager.
If selecting Email Other, a Send Mail To field will appear where you can add the email address of whom to be notified. To add multiple addresses these need to be separated by a semi-colon.
If selecting Email Manager, the manager of the group that user is a member on will be notified if they select this answer.
You can set the issue to Open, In Progress or Closed. Please see information on Open Issues in this article.
9. Once you are happy with this, select Save Action