Who is this article for?
This article will guide you through how you can stop an email from being sent on a future date. You may find you'll need this if for example you schedule to send a Training Notification to a group of users in a months time, and then realise that it needs to be sent sooner, the original email can be cancelled.
Note This is only for use if the email has not been sent yet.
1. Once signed into WorkRite you will need to go to the Reporting System and select the Emails Sent report
2. Apply your filters. You will need to select the Email Type and the date it is Scheduled to be sent. You may also chose to apply any relevant secondary filters but this may not necessarily be required.
3. Your results table will show all users who fall under those filters. To stop emails for all of these users you will need to make sure they are all selected. Please ensure you have set the Items per page to show All, and make sure you Select All users
4. Go to the Action>> drop down on the left and select Cancel scheduled emails (administrators only). Then select the Action>> button
5. You will see the following box pop up:
Select Continue to stop the scheduled email from being sent.