Who is this article for?
Client Administrators who will be able to email all users on the system.Client Managers who will be able to email users in groups they are responsible for.
Please see additional information at the bottom of the article about recent changes regarding sending a Training Notification
Via the user list
1. From the WorkRite home page select the Management System
2. From the Dashboard, select User from the side bar
3. Type the users name in the search bar and select from the displayed results or use the filter drop downs to select via groups or status
4. Select the user. Once the page loads, select the Send email button to the right of their name
5. A dialogue box will pop up where you can select the email type and template to send. You can also Send a copy of this email to another email address by filling in the field on the right.
6. It is possible to alter the email subject and body at this point before sending. An attachment can also be included, limited to 3MB in size.
7. Select Send Now to immediately send the email, or select Send Later to schedule a date for the email to send up to 30 days ahead.
Scheduled emails can be viewed and cancelled in the Emails Sent report which can be found in the Reporting System. These scheduled emails can only be cancelled by a Client Administrator
Via an individual users profile
You will also see options to send a user an email if you are viewing an individual users profile. You can select the Email User button at the top of their profile
Similarly if you are viewing a users Training Timeline you will see an Email User button on the top left corner, both of which will give you the same dialogue box as shown in the article above.
Sending a Training Notification
You can send an individual user a Training Notification email type which will then trigger any other Reminders you may have set. The first time you send a Training Notification you will see a red notification stating that sending out a Training Notification will NOT restart the course for a user, so if a user has recently completed this course you will need to manually clear down the user so that they can take this again.
Please note that you will not need to restart training for users who have never completed the training on WorkRite before.
You can check the box so that this message does not show again, and then select Continue to proceed with selecting the relevant Training Notification.