Who is this article for?
Client Administrators Who will be able to email all users on the system
Client Managers Who will be able to email users in groups they are responsible for.
You may wish to email users on your WorkRite for example to send them a request to login for the first time, to request that they complete a particular course or to manually send a reminder if a users training remains incomplete. These can be sent in bulk to multiple users via the Management System or the Reporting System.
Please see additional information at the bottom of the article about recent changes regarding sending a Training Notification
1. From the WorkRite home page go to Management System
2. From the Dashboard, select User from the side bar.
3. Use the filter drop downs to select via groups or status.
4. Select the users you wish to email. You can select Select all ## users from the right side of the page. If you need to view more users within this group you can amend the Items per page filter.
5. Make sure the Action to take drop down menu is set to Email selected users. Select Action to bring up the Send Email dialogue.
5. You will be able to select the type of email you wish to send to these users. Once selected the body of the email will appear at the bottom of the dialogue box. It is possible to alter the email subject and body at this point before sending. An attachment can also be included, limited to 3MB in size.
6. Select Send Now to immediately send the email, or select Send Later to schedule a date for the email to sent up to 30 days ahead.
Reports. Please click the links above to visit that article.
Sending a Training Notification
You can bulk send out a Training Notification email type which will then trigger any other Reminders you may have set. The first time you send a Training Notification you will see a red notification stating that sending out a Training Notification will NOT restart the course for a user, so if a user has recently completed this course you will need to manually clear down the user so that they can take this again.
Please note that you will not need to restart training for users who have never completed the training on WorkRite before.
You can check the box so that this message does not show again, and then select Continue to proceed with selecting the relevant Training Notification.