Who is this article for?
Client Administrators who will be able to mark courses complete for all users on the system
Client Managers who will be able to mark users as complete for users in groups they are responsible for
We do not generally recommend marking a user as complete as this means that the course will show as complete without the user ever having to view or complete any of the content.
The only time this would really be recommended is if a user has been cleared down accidently after having recently completed it, then you could use the Mark User As Complete option to save them from having to do this again.
1. To mark a user as complete, please search for them in the Management System under the Users tab. Then select the View Training icon to the right of their name. This will take you to their training timeline showing all courses licenced to their profile
2. You can use the drop down menu in the top left corner of this page to select the course you wish to mark as complete
3. Two buttons will then appear Restart Course and Mark Course As Compete (click link to read article about Restart Course button)
4. Clicking Mark Course As Complete will trigger a confirmation message asking if you are happy to mark the course as complete for the user without having to physically complete it. Selecting Yes will complete the request and No will return you to the users training timeline without actioning any changes.
5. Once you have selected Yes, the Training Timeline will update to show training complete as of todays date including generating any test certificates or assessment reports if necessary for that particular course. The modules will show as being completed at the same time so this is an indication that a course has been marked as complete rather than a user physically completing it themselves.
Selecting the All Training button will display any previously completed training below the dotted line. Each time a course is cleared down and recompleted these will be separated by the dotted line.