Who is this article for?
Client Administrators who can create and edit all users on the system
Client Managers who can create and edit users in groups they are responsible for
Please note that the Ideagen Support team cannot create new users on your WorkRite system. Only Client Administrators can do this.
This article will guide you through how to create a new user or edit an existing user's details.
Creating a new user
1. From the home screen select Management System, which will take you to the Dashboard.
2. From the left-hand side select User
3. From the top of the User screen select Create User
4. The Create new User box will appear. Enter the mandatory details of the new user (email address, first and last name and Role type), then select Create User
A user’s profile can contain various types of additional information, for example:
You can update any if this information from the user's profile once it has been created.
Edit an existing user's details
1. Go to Management System > User
2. Search for the user in the search box and select the user
3. Select View/Edit
4. You will see several tabs tabs in which you can edit various details about the user such as their name and email address (under User Profile tab), their Role (under Account Settings tab) or what courses they have access to (Under Course Information tab).